It is believed that merchants who carry the citrine stone will experience wealth and prosperity…
The Citrine Group is dedicated to writing business plans that are tailored, personalised, timely and effective to help you achieve your goals whether it is to migrate to Australia on a business visa, secure investors for your start up, get a loan approved for your venture or revamp your existing strategy. We work hard and smart to get you to the finish line, without any road blocks!
About the founder & principal consultant…
Things you might like to know about me…
- I like people. I’m personable & social
- I teach Small Business at Holmesglen Institute
- My education includes a Bachelor of Business (Marketing) from RMIT University with distinction
- Federal Director of Institute of Management Consultants – IMC (Vic / Tas Chapter)
- Federal Secretary for Institute of Management Consultants
- In my previous life I was a Product Manager for Citibank, Medibank Private, Suncorp and EnergyAustralia
- As a Product Manager I would have to write business plans & cases for Board approval and I was successful
- In the mid-1990s I travelled the world for two years ending up backpacking through Africa – best experience of my life
- I LOVE to know about people, where they’re from and what they want out of their business.
Some people are great cooks, amazing musicians or artists but my gift to the world is a talent for writing business plans that help people like you succeed in your field of business. Just like you, I’m a growing business and understand what it takes to start a business, both financially and emotionally. That is why I started Citrine Group to provide personalised service in writing timely, stress-free and cost-effective business plans to help Australian businesses as well as migrants achieve their dreams.
My expertise in writing great business plans comes from working in corporate Australia as a Product Manager for companies like Energy Australia, Citibank, Medibank Private and Suncorp. I had to write business plans to convince board members to spend money on certain projects and new product initiatives, which helped me learn the strategies and key components that make a business plan effective and since then, I have incorporated my skills to take new and existing ideas to market, successfully.
Since 2014, I have been a member of the Institute of Management Consultants and committee member for the Victorian/Tasmanian chapter. In 2017, I was honoured to be asked to be the Federal Director for their Victorian/Tasmanian chapter.